OUR WINES IN CENTRE-VAL DE LOIRE
Available vintage: 2014.
Accompaniment and serving: Our dry Vouvray accompany all types of fish, shells (especially oysters) and crustaceans, as well as mixed salads and cold meats. They are also very pleasant as an aperitif. Serve between 10 ° C and 11 ° C.
Storage: to drink young or to keep for 5-7 years, according to your tastes
Price: € 10.90
Touraine Fines Bulles
Available categories: Brut non-vintage, Semi-dry non-vintage.
Accompaniment and serving: Our Touraine Rosé fine bubbles are pleasant as an aperitif, with barbecue grills, roasted pineapple, red fruit salad or cocktail. Serve between 6 ° C and 8 ° C.
Storage: To drink within the year
Price: € 7.50
Vouvray Fines Bulles
Available categories: Brut 2005, Brut 2009, Brut non-vintage, Semi-dry non-vintage.
Accompaniment and serving: Our Vouvray fine bubbles are appreciated as an aperitif, with dessert, grills of meat or fish, or even for your evenings and parties. Serve between 6 ° C and 8 ° C.
Storage: To drink preferably within 2 years
Price: from € 7.80 to € 11.00
Vouvray Moelleux Cuvée Aurélie
Available vintages: 1989, 1995, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2011.
Accompaniment and serving: Our Vouvray Mellow Cuvée Aurélie comes from a sorting during the hand harvest. To enjoy as an aperitif, to accompany foie gras, blue cheeses or a dessert with fruits, the Cuvées Aurélie also combine very well with dishes with saffron or curry. Serve between 9 ° C and 10 ° C.
Storage: Our cuvée Aurélie can be enjoyed young or kept for more than 20 years.
Price: from € 25.10 to € 39.00
Available vintages: 2003, 2011, 2014.
Accompaniment and serving: Our Vouvray Tendres combine very well with quiche lorraine or tourangelle, laminate of black pudding with apples, white meat with cream, goat cheese, or the Asian and Creole cuisine. Serve between 10 ° C and 11 ° C.
Storage: To drink young if you want to keep a slight vivacity, or to keep from 10 to 15 years.
Price: from € 11.50 to € 12.50
Where to find our wines?
We are available in many American states.
For an updated list of our distributors in the USA, contact our importer:
USA Wine West for EC
2129 East 7th Street
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204
ÉTATS UNIS D'AMÉRIQUE
Phone: 704 358 1565
GSM: 704 358 1797
Our fairs and exhibitions
Salon Mer et Vigne, from 10 to 13 November 2016, at the Palmeraie, La Tour de Salvagny. Invitation here:
Wine fair for independent winemakers of Reims, from 11 to 14 November, Parc Expo Reims. Invitation here:
ALL OUR WORKSHOPS IN 2016:
- Wine fair in Neuville-sur-Saône, on 5 and 6 March 2016.
- Wine fair for independent winegrowers Lyon Eurexpo, 11, 12 and 13 March 2016.
- Wine and regional products fair, Paray-le-Monial: we won’t be there in 2016, but we will be back in 2017.
- Summer wine fair and others from independent winegrowers, Nogent-sur-Marne, 8, 9 and 10 April 2016.
- Salon Mer et Vigne, Strasbourg, from 22 to 25 April 2016.
- Private sale at Belfort, May 1, 2016 (contact us).
- Private sale in Toulouse, May 7, 2016 (contact us).
- Wines and local products fair in Lagny-sur-Marne, from 20 to 22 May 2016.
- Salon of Vouvray, in Vouvray, from 12 to 15 August 2016.
- Festival of the terroirs Agrogast, in Hagenthal-le-Haut, from 26 to 29 August 2016.
- Ferme Expo, in Tours, from 4 to 6 November 2016.
- Salon Mer et Vigne, in La Tour de Salvagny, from 10 to 13 November 2016.
- Wine fair for independent winegrowers of Reims, from 11 to 14 November 2016.
- Christmas Market, in Reugny, on 19 and 20 November 2016.