our wines and visits
Vintages available: 2013, 2014, 2015.
Half bottle format available only for 2014.
Wine pairing and service: Our dry Vouvray goes well with all fishes, shellfish (oysters in particular) and seafood, as well as mixed salads, barbecues (fish or grilled white meats) and delicatessen products. They are also very pleasant as an aperitif. Serve between 10°C and 11°C.
Aging: to be enjoyed young or kept for 5 to 7 years, according to your taste.
Domain price: from €6.00 to €11.50.
Vintages available: 2003, 2015, 2016.
Wine pairing and service: Our Tender Vouvray goes very well with a beautiful slice of rillette de Tours, a quiche lorraine or tourangelle, a puff pastry of black pudding with apples, white meat with cream, goat cheese, or Asian and Creole cuisine. Serve between 10°C and 11°C
Aging: To be enjoyed young if you want to keep a slight liveliness, or to be kept for 10 to 15 years.
Domain price: from €11.80 to €13.00
Vouvray Moelleux Cuvée Aurélie
Vintages available: 1989, 1995, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2009, 2011, 2015.
Wine pairing and service: Our Vouvray Moelleux Cuvée Aurélie can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with foie gras, blue cheeses, a fruit dessert (strawberry, raspberry, exotic fruit), or a fresh fruit salad, but also with saffron or curry dishes. Serve between 9°C and 10°C.
Aging: To be enjoyed young or mature, our Cuvée Aurélie have been aged for more than 20 years.
Domain price: from €25.50 to €39.50.
Vouvray Fine Bubbles
Bottled: Brut, Demi-Sec, Brut 2005, Brut 2014.
In magnum: Gross 2014.
Wine pairing and service: Our fine bubbly Vouvray can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with dessert (and especially as the cake is sweet), with grilled meat or fish, or for your evenings and receptions. Serve between 6°C and 8°C.
Aging: Best enjoyed within 2 years.
Price: from €8.10 to €28.50
Touraine Fines Bulles
Categories available: Gross, Half-Sec.
Wine pairing and service: Our fine bubbly Touraine Rosés are pleasant as an aperitif or at the end of a meal, with barbecue grills, red fruit salad or as a cocktail. Serve between 6°C and 8°C.
Aging: To be enjoyed during the year.
Where to find our wines?
You can find our products in many American states.
For an updated list of our distributors in the USA, contact our importer (Spoken languages: French and English):
USA Wine West for EC
2129 East 7th Street
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: 704 358 1565
We reserve a warm welcome to all visitors of the estate. Through the activities we offer, you can discover the vineyard planted with Chenin and Grolleau, the cellars dug by men in the tuffeau, the winemaking cellar with its typical 600-litre barrels and large stainless steel tanks, and of course you will taste many of our wines, including the most awarded in guides and competitions.
- Spoken languages: English and French
- Payment methods: Credit card, Check, Cash
- Children's area
- Camper van reception
Our visits and activities
Follow the guide: we take you through part of the Domaine du Viking vineyard to reach the cellar dug in the white tuffeau. There you will discover the history of the place and check out the sleeping bottles. Then we return to the cellar: you will know everything from the harvest to the bottles. Then you'll have the opportunity to taste 3 wines from the Domaine that reflect the different facets of the AOC Vouvray.
Duration: 1 hour
Price: €9 per person, free for children under 18 years old. Group of 7 people or more: contact us.
Tasting Le Vouvray with cheeses, a perfect match!
Tasting Stroll in the land of sweetness ...
Our fairs and exhibitions
Our fairs and exhibitions
ALL OUR EVENTS IN 2019:
- Paris Wine Salon, reserved for professionals, from 11 to 13 February 2019, Paris Porte de Versailles.
- Lions Club Wine Fair, March 2 and 3, 2019, Neuville-sur-Saône.
- Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants, from 15 to 17 March 2019, Lyon Eurexpo.
- Wine fair and regional products, to be confirmed, Paray-le-Monial.
- Salon Mer et Vigne, from 12 to 15 April 2019, Strasbourg.
- Producers' Fair, 15 and 16 April 2019, Brasserie Perle, Strasbourg.
- Wine and Flavour Fair of Châlons-en-Champagne, to be confirmed, April 2019.
- Maison Pirard Spring Open House, April 2019 to be confirmed, Genappe, Belgium.
- Independent Winegrowers' Wine Fair, from 12 to 14 April 2019, Nogent-sur-Marne.
- Private Sale in Belfort, April 20, 2019 (contact us).
- Exhibition of Wines and Local Products, from 10 to 12 May 2019, St Thibault-des-Vignes.
- Picnic at the Independent Winegrower's ®, from 8 to 10 June 2019, at the Domaine du Viking in Reugny.
- Salon Les Tuffolies, from August 15 to 18, 2019, in Vouvray.
- Festival of the terroirs Agrogast, from 23 to 26 August 2019, in Hagenthal-le-Haut.
- Sea and Vine Lounge, from 7 to 11 November 2019, at La Tour de Salvagny.
- Independent Winegrowers' Wine Fair, from 8 to 11 November 2019, Reims.
- Independent Winegrowers' Wine Fair, from 28 November to 1 December 2019, Paris Porte de Versailles.
WINE FAIR OF NEUVILLE-SUR-SAÔNE
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to Neuville-sur-Saône, join us on March 2 and 3, 2019.
To receive your free invitation by post, contact us on email@example.com